Technobis Crystallization Systems (TCS) is part of Technobis and provides crystallization research systems to its clients in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry all over the world. The systems allow our clients to improve their internal R&D capabilities. The systems are developed by specialists, based on their experiences in R&D. We are looking for a new colleague for our Sales department:
Sales Manager UK & IRL (40 hours)
What does the job involve:
Within this position you will be responsible for the sales of our equipment in the UK en Ireland.
- Territory Europe Revenue achievement versus target of Technobis Crystallization Systems. Territory includes at least the following countries: United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Identify, qualify and prospect (new) customers in the Territory.
- Identifying customer needs and the positioning of Technobis Crystallization systems to satisfy the needs of the international market
- Gain understanding of accounts (at various levels of contacts) within each country to initiate business.
- In collaboration with headquarters, develop and implement a sales plan for the defined territory.
- Organize/coordinate customer events, like workshops and lead generation events
- Gather customer feedback and communicate this effectively with various product teams at Technobis to further develop and improve new Technobis systems
- Closely monitor customer satisfaction and market developments
- Development of new markets within the territory for these markets for the existing and new products.
What do we ask:
The ideal person is living in the UK or Ireland, knows the market well where Technobis Crystallizations System is active in. Is able to collaborate with prospects and clients, to be of service and aiming for sales of equipment.
You need to be able to work independently and remote with support from headquarters.
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least five years of successful sales of capital equipment with an extensive network in the regional pharmaceutical/chemical/scientific marketplace.
- Demonstrable success of growing revenues in international territories.
- Has experience or understanding of pharmaceutical product development process.
- International experience and feeling, and can (re)present the company well during conferences and meetings with (potential) partners.
- Excellent team-player attitude in product development environment, with strong motivation, drive and communication capabilities (critical yet positive attitude)
- Absolutely convinced of the importance of results and timelines
- Willing to travel frequently (50 to 70%)
- Has strong planning and problem-solving skills with flexible attitude and is able to operate efficiently in a dynamic and international environment
- Excellent fit with Technobis culture, what means entrepreneurial, dynamic, highly motivated individual with can-do mentality
- Hands-on mentality and technically capable to execute product demo’s
What do we offer:
We offer you a challenging job in an innovative and growing company in a dynamic technical environment. You get the chance to make an important contribution to the development and professionalization of Technobis Company. We offer you a great position within a highly motivated and collegial working environment with lots of freedom for initiatives and space for personal development.
Besides a good salary you can think of secondary conditions such as:
- 25 vacation days
- Training opportunities
- Pension scheme
For substantive questions about the position, please contact Koen van Zelst, HR Manager on 072-3020102
Please send your resumé and motivation letter to Koen van Zelst: firstname.lastname@example.org